* This is a Pre-Order and non-refundable. It will ship on or right-before the release date posted below. Place a separate order for this if you do not want your in-stock items held up. All items ordered together will ship together.
*Purchase hassle-free low cost insurance at checkout which covers your entire order against damage.
Release Date: February 15th, 2024
BELIEVER - DIMENSIONS (*NEW-BLUE/BLACK SPLATTER 2-LP VINYL, 2023, Bombworks) Only 300 - Remastered/1989 Thrash Metal
BWR1434 BELIEVER - DIMENSIONS Double Vinyl 637405145182 (blue with black splatter)
- Officially licensed
- Heavy-weight blue w/ black splatter vinyl available for the first time ever in the US
- Limited to just 300 units (2-LP Set)
- Deluxe Gatefold with lyrics and pictures
- Remastered by Rob Cowell (Bombworks Sound)
- Originally released on R.E.X. Records & Roadrunner Records 1993
- Known for its innovative use of symphonic elements in thrash metal, featuring some of the earliest examples of symphonic and orchestral metal
- Supreme technical progressive thrash metal!
- The lyrics deal with the philosophical paradoxes and the ponderings of Sigmund Freud, Thomas J. J. Altizer, Ludwig Feuerbach and Jean-Paul Sartre about the existence of God
- The symphonic progressive metal suite, ”Trilogy of Knowledge”, divided into three chapters and an intro, is a 20 minute+ epic written around the biblical story of the life of Christ and the knowledge of good and evil. ”Trilogy of Knowledge” once again featured the orchestral compositions of Scott Laird and soprano vocals by Julianne Laird Hoge. During the Dimensions tour, Scott laird played violin/viola
- Joined by bands Cynic and Pestilence on the label's roster, Roadrunner Records pushed a progressive metal/thrash campaign with the three bands called "The Breed Beyond"
ABOUT THE ALBUM
Dive into the intricate tapestry of metal mastery with Believer's 'Dimensions,' now reborn on heavy-weight blue vinyl with black splatter, an exclusive collector's delight brought to you by Bombworks Records. Limited to just 300 units as a stunning 2-LP set, this edition marks the first-ever release of the heavy-weight blue with black splatter vinyl in the US. The deluxe gatefold packaging is adorned with lyrics and pictures, offering fans a visual feast alongside the sonic journey into the depths of Believer's groundbreaking album. Remastered by Rob Cowell of Bombworks Sound, this edition pays homage to the band's 1993 release on R.E.X. Records & Roadrunner Records. Believer, celebrated as technical progressive thrash metal pioneers, is renowned for its innovative use of symphonic elements, showcasing some of the earliest examples of symphonic and orchestral metal. The album's supreme technical prowess is accentuated by its exploration of philosophical paradoxes and the musings of eminent thinkers like Sigmund Freud, Thomas J. J. Altizer, Ludwig Feuerbach, and Jean-Paul Sartre on the existence of God. At the heart of 'Dimensions' lies the magnum opus, the symphonic progressive metal suite titled 'Trilogy of Knowledge.' Spanning over 20 minutes, this epic masterpiece delves into the biblical narrative of the life of Christ and the profound themes of knowledge, good, and evil. Orchestrated by Scott Laird and featuring soprano vocals by Julianne Laird Hoge, 'Trilogy of Knowledge' is a testament to Believer's ability to seamlessly blend metal and symphony. As part of Roadrunner Records' progressive metal/thrash campaign, 'The Breed Beyond,' Believer joined forces with Cynic and Pestilence, leaving an indelible mark on the genre. Now, on Bombworks Records, 'Dimensions' is not just an album; it's a transcendent experience. Immerse yourself in the vibrant hues of heavy-weight blue with black splatter vinyl, and let the symphonic progressive thrash metal of Believer take you on an unforgettable journey. This collector's edition is a testament to the band's enduring legacy — seize your copy now and become a part of metal history!
Future Mind 5:36
What Is But Cannot Not Be 5:29
No Apology 4:58
Trilogy Of Knowledge (20:49)
Intro: The Birth 2:17
Movement I: The Lie 5:25
Movement II: The Truth 6:48
Movement III: The Key 6:19
Gone/Future Mind/Dimentia/What Is But Cannot Not Be/Singularity/No Apology/Trilogy Of Knowledge: Intro: The Birth/Movement I: The Lie/Movement II: The Truth/Movement III: The Key